The Operations & Administration Specialist will report to Ada’s CEO, and will provide administrative support to the leadership team (Director of Strategic Partnerships, Director of Program, Director of Education, and the CEO). Additionally, the OAS will provide operational support to the company including managing our office move in August, ensuring our rhythm of business (company All Hands, board meetings, etc.) runs smoothly, and facilitating the day to day seamless operations of our office space.
Job Duties may include, but not be limited to:
Advisory Board Support
- Taking minutes
- Building board reports
Leadership Team Administration
- Booking meetings and schedule events
- Submitting expense reports
- Special project management including an office move in August
- Salesforce entry
- Contract management
- Support budgeting and strategic planning processes
- Order office supplies
- Order food delivery for meetings
- Maintaining internal databases and employee documents
- Preparing regular reports and presentations
- Organizing, store and print company documents as needed
- Handling queries from managers and employees
- Updating office policies and ensure compliance with them
- Facilitating relationship with facilities management
We will consider exceptional candidates who demonstrate a strong combination of the specific qualifications and skills described below.
- 2-3 years executive administration or office management experience
- Proficient with the Google Suite (particularly gmail, sheets, and slides)
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Exemplary professionalism
- Strong internal and external relationship management (including with key external stakeholders such as donors and corporate partners)
TSNE/Ada Developers Academy envisions a society grounded in the principles of social and economic justice. As such, we strive to achieve excellence through a diverse and inclusive workplace that honors the unique talents and lived experiences of each person. Our vision and values are reflected in all our employment-related decisions, including hiring practices. Accordingly, TSNE actively seeks people who bring diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join us in our work.
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE/Ada Developers Academy will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, veteran or disability status or any other factor prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tsne.icims.com.