Careers at Ada
Looking for career opportunities? Consider joining our team here at Ada Developers Academy!
People who might enjoy working here:
- are mission driven individuals who want to play an active role in disrupting the landscape of diversity in Tech
- leverage their individual privileges to help others
- are willing to do "whatever it takes" to help students succeed
- would enjoy working on a small, hardworking team where each person has the flexibility to direct special projects and create new solutions
- value supportive communities, inclusive practices, and life-long learning
Accountable to Ada’s Advisory Board (as a fiscally-sponsored project of TSNE MissionWorks, Ada’s board is considered an advisory board), the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for Ada’s staff, programs, finances, and execution of its mission.
The Executive Director will be thoroughly committed to Ada’s mission of furthering women and gender diverse people in technology careers. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
For complete details about this opening and to apply check out the official listing.